Crystal white ski slopes, mountain peaks with their backdrop of a deep blue sky, and you - right there in the middle - wearing goggles and a great big smile! Now that’s a selfie for eternity, your #photooftheday, which you just can’t wait to share. Your photos of the Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental will get loads of loves and likes. Come to Tirol Lodge and experience true winter love.
Tirol Lodge in Ellmau is the perfect starting point for your winter holiday in the Tyrolean mountains. #Visittirol will be closely followed by #loveaustria, as you fall in love with the Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental and its 284 kilometres of sloues. Become a #mountainlover in Ellmau and savour the breathtaking beauty of the mountains in winter.
No matter if you’re looking for action and adventure or cool-down and chill-out, a winter holiday at the Lodge is sure to keep you entertained. Tirol Lodge is right next to the Hartkaiser cable car station, a very cool location for a skiing holiday. Whether with friends, a loved-one or the whole family, you’ll be thrilled with your holiday at Tirol Lodge in Ellmau.
Five minutes to get from your bed to the slopes? It’s possible at the Tirol Lodge in Ellmau! This very special sporthotel awaits you just an hour’s drive from Munich. We concentrate on the important things and offer you perfect service, so you’re free to enjoy your skiing adventure from early until late.
Collect your lift pass from the reception and jump straight into the cable car, saving you precious time! Take advantage of our free in-house equipment storage. Do you need to hire equipment? Our 1200m2 sport shop is guaranteed to have the perfect item, whether it be for skiing, cross-country or tobogganing.
ENJOY THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES
- Stay next to the slopes and the Hartkaiser cable car
- Lift pass service at the reception
- Free in-house equipment storage
- 1200m2 sport shop in the Tirol Lodge
- Barrier-free, child and pet-friendly
- Free highspeed internet throughout the hotel
- Free underground parking
- Charging stations for electric vehicles
Tirol Lodge Ellmau, situated next to the Hartkaiser cable car, is the favourite choice for all winter sport fans. The 5-star Skiwelt Wilder Kaiser Brixental, with over 90 state-of-the-art lifts and 284 kilometres of slopes, will delight you. Great skiing is guaranteed throughout the entire winter season, with artificial snow-cover on 225 kilometres of piste.
You don’t just want to ski? Why not try the Astberg toboggan run in neighbouring Going. This is just perfect for ‘lunar lovers’, who can enjoy the almost 5-kilometre-long run until 9.30 in the evening. Perhaps you would like to try cross-country? The local countryside is ideal for both classic and skating style, and we would be happy to arrange a suitable cross-country trainer.
SKIING ADVENTURE FOR ALL
- 284 kilometres of slopes, 225 kilometres featuring artificial snow-cover
- 90 lifts
- 81 mountain huts and locales for refreshments
- 65 kilometres of classic and skating style cross-country trails
- 4 funparks, adventure slopes and racecourses
- Tobogganing, winter hiking and ski-touring
- Ski tuition for adults and children
- Free ski-bus service and lift pass discounts
- Guaranteed snow-cover from December until the end of March